Share your story to help others through the pandemic
09 Jul 2020
We’re creating new information to help people manage their osteoporosis and bone health through the pandemic. Sharing your experiences can help make our new information as helpful as possible.
And because face-to-face support is difficult at the moment, we're building a library of your real life stories to help reassure people going through similar experiences.
What have your experiences been during the pandemic?
You may have:
- Attended a hospital appointment during the pandemic
- Had a phone or video appointment instead of seeing your doctor face-to-face
- Had a scan or test cancelled or postponed
- Changed your treatment
- Started self-administering your treatment
- Found new ways to look after your bone health
- Found yourself less active for your bones than you'd like
Whatever your experiences - good or bad - we'd love to hear from you. Every story matters.