Fracture Prevention Practitioner Training
- Deliver the best possible healthcare to people with or at risk of osteoporosis
- More accurately identify the number of fragility fracture patients in your service
- Manage your fragility fracture patients appropriately according to best practice
The course is accredited:
- By the Royal College of Nursing
- For four CPD points by the Royal College of Physicians
This course is for:
- Fracture Liaison nurses
- Specialist nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Clinicians working in secondary fracture prevention
- Clinicians working in osteoporosis management in primary care, secondary care and community services
- Healthcare professionals wishing to learn more about osteoporosis and fracture prevention
The course is in two parts: Foundation and Advanced.
Both parts are made up of:
- A series of online modules
- An online assessment
The Foundation course should be passed before progressing on to the Advanced course.
You can complete the modules and assessment at a pace that works for you.
Access to the online learning modules
Register with no fee, and pay for the assessments when you're ready.
This is a fantastic course. So well put together with experts at the helm. I have learned so much - it's given me a huge knowledge base to give advice, and more informed, skilled care to patients. Thank you.