Osteoporosis Conference 2020 to go ahead as planned
31 Mar 2020
While your focus is on dealing with coronavirus, we will not be contacting you about our conference. But please be assured that it hasn’t been cancelled. We will continue to review as more information is released.
While our thoughts are very much with our healthcare professional colleagues, as you work hard to save lives over the coming months, it is our hope that once the immediate crisis abates we can bring healthcare professionals together to join our mission to make osteoporosis a thing of the past.
This means the UK’s leading event on osteoporosis and bone health, Osteoporosis Conference 2020, is still planned to take place from 30 Nov – 02 Dec 2020 at the ACC Liverpool.
We will be:
- launching our research roadmap to find a cure for osteoporosis
- reporting ‘state-of-the-nation' findings on the role of vertebral fracture identification for preventing further fracture
- giving insights on how big data can be used to predict risk
- launching the findings of the 2020 National Hip Fracture Database report
- sharing best practice for treating those already affected
There will also be many opportunities for networking and best practice sharing, with a choice of workshops and up to 18 CPD points available.
We have extended our early bird discount to Friday 15 May 2020 so you can still save 20% off your ticket (using discount code: ROS-HCP), or when you become member of the Royal Osteoporosis Society.
To find out more about Osteoporosis Conference 2020, and reserve your place.