FLS Champions Network
About the Network
The Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) Champions’ Network brings together healthcare professionals and commissioners with an interest in FLS and secondary fracture prevention.
Through the Network, we hope to achieve three aims:
- To support the development of FLS across the UK
- To share best practice in secondary fracture prevention
- To ensure those working in FLS remain up-to-date with all relevant work programmes related to osteoporosis and fragility fractures
FLS Champions' Summit
Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) Champions' Summits provide the opportunity for you to network with peers and learn about best practice in secondary fracture prevention.
These events are a must attend if you work in, want to improve, or are interested in setting up a Fracture Liaison Service.
Upcoming FLS Champions' Summits are listed on our healthcare professional events page.
At the Summits, you are invited to take part in a series of interactive educational workshops, lectures and debates on best practice in FLS. The Summits encourage peer support and provide networking opportunities for health care professionals and commissioners involved in FLS with eminent clinical and scientific leaders and representatives of bodies such as NHS England, NHS Scotland, Public Health England and regional health boards.
Summits are held annually and are:
- FREE to attend
- CPD accredited
Summit aims and objectives
- To support the development of FLS across the UK through a collective network of knowledge and expertise, sharing best practice in FLS and secondary fracture prevention.
- To ensure those working in FLS remain up-to-date with all relevant work programmes regarding FLS and secondary fracture prevention across the UK.
- To provide the opportunity to communicate directly with the Charity and learn about the resources we provide to support you, your service and your patients.