Our Supporter Charter
We couldn't do all that we do without your support. We strive to be honest, accountable and respectful in all that we do.
We promise to:
- Use your donations wisely to bring us closer to our shared vision of a future without osteoporosis.
- Respect your privacy and contact you in the way you want. We respect your wishes and protect your data. We never sell or swap your details with other organisations.
- Be honest and transparent by keeping you informed about how your donations are spent. We're always here to answer any questions about how we fund our work.
- Listen and use your opinions to improve our work. We love to hear from our supporters and learning from what you have to say.
- Be courteous and respectful by acknowledging your donations promptly, respecting if you do not wish to be thanked and responding to queries and complaints in a timely and professional way.
The Royal Osteoporosis Society is registered with the Fundraising Regulator and is committed to its Fundraising Promise.