Join the team
Sunday 16 August 2020 | London
The RideLondon-Surrey 100 is one of the UK’s best cycling events and we want YOU to be a part of our team.
This is your opportunity to tackle a traffic-free route made famous by the world's best cyclists at the 2012 Olympics.
With leg-testing climbs and wonderful scenery en-route, this event is perfect for cycling enthusiasts who want to take on a challenge but also support the work of the Royal Osteoporosis Society.
In return for all your hard work you'd receive the following from us:
- Support from the charity to enable you to reach your fundraising target
- An exclusive Royal Osteoporosis Society cycling jersey
- Fundraising resources including sponsorship forms, fundraising plans and collection tins
- An enthusiastic cheering squad on the day of the event
- A post-event meet and greet to say a personal thank you and congratulations on completing the challenge for us!