Virgin London Marathon
If you'd like to join our team you'll receive the following:
- Dedicated support from the Community and Events Fundraising Officer to help you hit your targets
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas, sponsorship forms and other fundraising materials
- An exclusive Royal Osteoporosis Society running vest
- A pre-event meet up in London so you can meet the rest of the team
- An enthusiastic cheer squad on the day of the event
- A post-race meet and greet for you and your supporters
Entry cost: £50
Fundraising Target: £1700
Please note that all of our charity places for 2020 are now full but if you're lucky enough to receive a ballot place, we'd still love for you to join our team! Get in touch to request fundraising materials.
We'll be accepting applications for next year's Marathon after this year's event, so keep an eye on our website for details.