Together we can build a future free from osteoporosis.
The funds raised through our Healthcare Professional Partnerships help us to:
- Provide information and support to people with osteoporosis
- Raise awareness to increase the understanding of the condition
- Fund medical research into the condition
- Develop and deliver innovative projects to improve the treatment and diagnosis of osteoporosis.
We work hard to match the needs of Healthcare Professional Partners by providing opportunities to connect with your target market – from our extensive network of health professionals to our 25,000 strong membership base.
By joining our Healthcare Professional Partnership Programme you could:
- Benefit from a recognised charity-corporate alliance with the Royal Osteoporosis Society
- Show a public demonstration of your organisation's commitment to bone health
- Gain a valuable insight into our work programmes, projects and forthcoming plans
- Be able to attend networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Build trust with your customers, clients and employees
Get in touch to discuss how your company can get involved
Healthcare Industry Statement
Would your company like to work in partnership with the Royal Osteoporosis Society? Contact our team:email@example.com