Strong, Steady and Straight
An Expert Consensus Statement on Physical Activity and Exercise for Osteoporosis
Developed alongside leading clinical experts, Strong, Steady and Straight aims to give you the information and tools you need to advise your patients on correct exercises and movements that may:
- Promote bone strength to reduce fracture risk
- Reduce falls risk
- Help with the pain and symptoms associated with vertebral fractures
You need this statement if you're:
- Advising patients or clients who have osteoporosis, increased fracture risk or fragility fractures
- Seeking clarity about what exercise is safe and effective for your patients to promote bone strength, prevent falls and fractures and help with vertebral fracture symptoms
- Treating patients with painful symptomatic vertebral fractures
- A Pilates or yoga instructor with clients seeking clarity on what exercises are safe and appropriate for people with osteoporosis, increased fracture risk or fragility fractures and what modifications to consider
Get your copy of the statement today
To get your copy, please complete the form below.
On submission of the form, you'll receive an email with a link to download and save the consensus statement. If your email hasn't arrived after 10 minutes, please check your junk and spam folders.
We may also use your information to contact you asking for your feedback on the statement. If you do not wish to hear from us in this way, please call 01761 473287 or email email@example.com.