Ticket types and rates
|Full conference||One day|
*For nurses, allied health professionals and students. Please bring proof of your concession status with you to registration.
Included in your ticket
Your choice of workshops @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
Every day of the conference, you will have a choice of eight different workshops, facilitated by a leading osteoporosis or bone health expert, for you to choose between.
Please make a note of the workshop reference (e.g. M1) you wish to attend on each day, as you need this information when booking your ticket.
Monday 30 November
- M1 The role of exercise from a physiotherapy perspective
- M2 Evidence base for Vibration therapy
- M3 How to get started in research
- M4 Fracture risk assessment- update on FRAX
- M5 Vertebral fracture diagnosis by quiz
- M6 Involving patents to drive FLS improvements
- M7 Global bone health
- M8 Everyday difficulties in common cases
Tuesday 01 December
- T1 DXA interpretation case studies
- T2 Eating disorders and bone health
- T3 Osteoporosis in pregnancy
- T4 Findings of GIRFT the good, the bad the ugly
- T5 Moving towards community-based Osteoporosis services
- T6 How not to engage with commissioners
- T7 Everyday difficulties in common cases
- T8 Medications: stopping, starting, combo, sequencing
Wednesday 02 December
- W1 Medications: stopping, starting, combo, sequencing
- W2 Paediatric DXA cases
- W3 Bone turnover markers in osteoporosis management
- W4 How to prescribe HRT
- W5 Involving patents to drive FLS improvements
- W6 Eating disorders and bone health
- W7 Androgen deprivation therapy male workshop
- W8 Rare bone disease cases
Three days with your development in mind @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
CPD points @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
There are six CPD points available for each day of conference attended.
Free evening reception @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
Delegates attending on Tuesday 1 December 2020 are also invited to join a free evening drinks reception, starting at 17:30.
There will be an opportunity to network with leaders and clinical experts in the field of osteoporosis and bone health.
Please indicate whether or not you wish to attend when you book your ticket.
We're pleased to offer you specially reduced rates at selected hotels, which you can book alongside your ticket to conference.
Prices range from £45 to £125 per night, bed and breakfast.
A full list of hotels and rates can be found on our conference booking portal, powered by HG3.
Professional Members of the Royal Osteoporosis Society can save 20% on ticket rates, with an exclusive discount code.
If you're already a member @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
Check your email inbox for your discount code, or contact our Membership Team on 01761 473287, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're not yet a member @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
It only costs £25 a year to join, benefit from reduced conference rates, and support our charity. Find out more about membership.
If you submit an abstract and it's accepted, you may be eligible* to apply for a bursary of up to £500. This is intended to contribute to registration fees, standard travel costs and accommodation.
If your abstract is accepted, we'll give you more information about how you can apply for a bursary.
*Full eligibility criteria @(accordionItem.HeadingSize)>
In addition to having your abstract accepted for Osteoporosis Conference 2020, you must:
- Be involved in research at a university, postgraduate institute, medical school or NHS trust in the UK or other British Isles
- Be a professional member of the Royal Osteoporosis Society
- Not be an employee of a pharmaceutical or commercial company
Cancellations will be accepted in writing until 17:00 on, Friday 02 October 2020, until which time a full refund will be given less a 20% administration charge.
There will be no refunds for cancellations received after 17:00 on Friday 2 October 2020.