Submissions now closed
Submissions are being reviewed by a panel of experts.
Authors will be notified by 31 August 2020.
Your abstract at conference
- The top 15 abstracts will get an oral presentation slot (7 minutes)
- The next best 20 abstracts will be given a premier poster position
- All successful abstracts will be published in Osteoporosis International
- The best posters will receive a prize
If your abstract is accepted, you may be eligible to apply for a bursary of up to £500 towards:
- Registration fees
- Standard travel costs
To be eligible, you must:
- Be involved in research at a university, postgraduate institute, medical school or NHS trust in the UK or other British Isles
- Be a professional member of the Royal Osteoporosis Society
- Not be an employee of a pharmaceutical or commercial company
If your abstract is accepted, we'll invite you to apply for a bursary and give you all the information you need.