Closing date: 17:00, Friday 26 June 2020
Authors notified by: 31 August 2020
We welcome abstracts for the following categories:
- Original research
- Clinical audit/service evaluation
- Case report/case series with a learning outcome
Please download the submission guidelines for more information.
After the closing date, submissions will be reviewed by a panel of experts, and a number will be selected for oral or poster presentation at conference:
- The top 15 will get an oral presentation slot (7 minutes)
- The next best 20 abstracts will be given a premier poster position
All successful abstracts will be published in Osteoporosis International. And there will be prizes given out at the conference for the best posters.
If you submit an abstract and it's accepted, you may be eligible to apply for a bursary of up to £500 towards registration fees, standard travel costs and accommodation.
If your abstract is accepted, we'll give you more information about how you can apply for a bursary.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be involved in research at a university, postgraduate institute, medical school or NHS trust in the UK or other British Isles
- Be a professional member of the Royal Osteoporosis Society
- Not be an employee of a pharmaceutical or commercial company