If COVID-19 means we can't go ahead
If conference cannot take place due to new Government guidance, we'll seek to hold the face-to-face conference on an alternative date in 2021.
All existing registrations will be honoured and carried forward to this new date.
If you're unable to attend the new date, a full refund will be given, less a 20% administration charge.
Find out more about registering for conference.
Keeping you safe
We're working with ACC Liverpool so you can have a safe and enjoyable conference experience.
Social distancing measures
- Delegate parking and secure bike storage on-site
- Liverpool is a walkable city, so less need for public transport
- Reduced delegate numbers
- Socially-distanced registration
- Self-service cloakroom facilities
- One way systems
Hygiene and cleanliness
- Enhanced venue cleaning
- Face masks supplied to delegates
- Hand sanitiser stations
- Procedures to safely support delegates with symptoms
As Government guidance changes, so will our planned measures to keep you safe from COVID-19. Osteoporosis Conference 2020 will be fully compliant with Government guidance at the time of the event.
Full COVID-19 safety measures will be shared with delegates ahead of registration.