Allied Health Professional Network
Join the Network
About the Network
Our Allied Health Professional Network provides support and professional development to allied health professionals working in the field of osteoporosis and bone health.
Join the Network to receive emails about upcoming AHP meetings and other opportunities for your training and development. The Network is free to join.
The main aims of the Network and meetings programme are to offer allied health professionals:
- Peer support
- A forum for sharing information and best practice
- The opportunity to keep up to date on current local and national service provision
- Continuing professional development such as training or educational events led by relevant experts.
Who can join?
The Network and meetings programme are for current allied health professionals working in the field of osteoporosis and bone health. This includes:
- Osteoporosis specialist nurses
- Fracture liaison/prevention nurses
- Other specialist nurses
- Research nurses
- Falls nurses/prevention coordinators
- Occupational therapists
- Health advisors
- Community matrons
- Rheumatology nurses
- Exercise professionals
The network is not intended for:
- generalists or clinicians in the field
- employees of pharmaceutical companies or corporate organisations
AHP Network meetings
Upcoming AHP meetings are listed on our healthcare professional events page.
The meetings are open to anyone currently working as an allied health professional in the field of osteoporosis, fracture prevention and bone health.