Strong, Steady and Straight
An Expert Consensus Statement on Physical Activity and Exercise for Osteoporosis
Developed alongside leading clinical experts, Strong, Steady and Straight aims to give you the information and tools you need to advise your patients on correct exercises and movements that may:
- strengthen bones
- reduce fracture risk
- help with the pain and symptoms associated with spinal fractures
You need this statement if you're:
- Advising patients or clients who have osteoporosis, increased fracture risk or fragility fractures
- Seeking clarity about what exercise is safe and effective for your patients to promote bone strength, prevent falls and fractures and help with vertebral fracture symptoms
- Treating patients with painful symptomatic vertebral fractures
- A Pilates or yoga instructor with clients seeking clarity on what exercises are safe and appropriate for people with osteoporosis, increased fracture risk or fragility fractures and what modifications to consider
Get your copy of the statement today
Thank you. The form has been successfully submitted and your copy of Strong, Steady and Straight is on its way to you now.
While you wait, are you able to give us a few more details about yourself, to help us with our analysis and future work?